Emauela-fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Емануела даде интервю за германското списание ''Autona''

Go down

Емануела даде интервю за германското списание ''Autona'' Empty Емануела даде интервю за германското списание ''Autona''

Писане by bedridden on Сря Май 25, 2011 2:07 am

Емануела даде обширно интервю за немското списание „Autona”. Хитовата българка впечатли немската медия с невероятните си песни и видеоклипове, които Балканика МТВ излъчва и в Германия. Те потърсиха звездата на Ара мюзик и направиха специално интервю за красавицата с изумрудените очи.
Това е ...поредното доказателство за таланта и красотата на магнетичната Емануела, след като преди две години тя бе единствената българка със снимки в австралийския FHM, наскоро се похвали и с мини филм за творчеството си в Турция, а сега дава интервю и за немското „Autona”

Ето и самото интервю:

Емануела or simply EMANUELA - Bulgaria’s Hot Spot Pop
18. Mai 2011

She’s one of the most wanted celebs in Bulgaria; on TV, in magazines and on many covers, she also won many awards and makes every man’s heartbeat accelerate to the limit. So we scheduled a nice interview with the hot, lovely lady of POP about fashion, female attraction and the No Angels.

Autona: Hi Emanuela, in Bulgaria and the whole Balkan you're already a big POP-star. Are there any plans of trying to get on the West-European market? Are there any plans to release some songs in English?

Emanuela: I plan to make some tracks in English also, as I believe this way I can reach a bigger audience. All in all, I think that for a song to be noticed it is also a great matter of luck.

Autona: I always thougt that Bulgaria is more a conservative country with lots of prude people. Don't especially older people regard your videos as being too offensive?

Emanuela: (Laughing) Well, lots of people when coming to Bulgaria think that it is a grey and conservative country, marked by the communistic period, but it is not like this at all. I consider Bulgarians to be broad-minded and not conservative in any way. I try my songs and videos to reflect the reality, of course refracted through the show; sometimes they have a dose of provocation and scandal, but as a whole I don’t count on this only.

Autona: How important is it for a female Pop singer to be sexy and to be dressed in hot fashion?

Emanuela: True, it’s absolutely important for a female performer to look good, to be pretty, with maintained and modern appearance. But I don’t think this is the most important thing, above all one should rely on voice and vocal abilities, and then on making show.

Autona: Lucy Diakowska is the most famous Bulgarian singer cause she's part of the band NO ANGELS. Do you know her personally?

Emanuela: Yes, we have met – she is attractive and different. But in general, I don’t have much time to meet my colleagues, I barely manage to do all my duties, sometimes I’m so busy and stressed out… but it’s normal and it doesn’t bother me, honestly working fills me with energy.

Autona: Do you also have any ambitions to perform in Germany?

Emanuela: Of course I do! I’d love to give a concert in Germany; I’d also take part in a Bulgarian-German project.

Autona: Do you have any international musical idols?

Emanuela: Sure, I’m a huge fan of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, the Italian singer Laura Pausini. Even if you don’t believe it… I also like music like Rammstein, who were in Bulgaria recently.

Autona: Well, you should also try something like that …

Emaunela: (laughing)

Autona: Do you have some special plans for 2011 yet?

Emanuela: I have already finished/released a duet with the Turkish star Serdar Ortac, now I prepare new interesting projects that are still confidential, but I wouldn’t mind making a duet with a German Pop Star.

Autona: Thank you so far for the interview and if I have someone in mind who fits I’ll let you know (laughing).

Emanuela: Thank You!

------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bedridden
bedridden
Admin

Брой мнения : 70

https://emanuela-fans.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите